If you are a landlord or thinking of becoming one, New-Way can help you.
New-Way will take away all the worries and concerns of letting your properties.
New–Way offer you a superb level of service and we believe that the key to success is to provide a personal and professional approach to ensure that the whole lettings process is made simple and effective for you.
With our extensive knowledge and experience of the residential lettings market and the local area we are able to offer a range of comprehensive lettings and management services to meet your individual requirements.
We would be delighted to offer you a free no obligation rental valuation advising you of the rent achievable and to advise on any works that need to be carried out to the property and your legal obligations as a landlord.
We offer two levels of services, as listed below:
LET ONLY - One off fee of £495 + VAT (£594)
- Carrying out market appraisal
- Advertising of Your property
- Create Property Details
- Online advertising via Rightmove, Zoopla and many more
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Full Referencing on Tenants
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement, Inventory & other legally required documents
- Check in
FULLY MANAGED - Initial fee of £295 + VAT (£354) plus 10% + VAT of the monthly rent recieved:
This service includes all of the above plus:
- Property Inspections
- Collection of Rent on Monthly Basis
- Statement of Account with breakdown of all expenses
- Bacs transfer of rent payments
- Settling any final expenses on account
- Dealing with all repairs and maintenance on property
- Arranging Renewal contracts
- Dealing with Deposit Lodgement to DPS
- Negotiating between landlord and tenant
- Meter reading and finalising utility accounts
- Advice on rent increases and current market trends
- Advice on new legal responsibilities for landlords
We know what works
With our extensive knowledge of the market and the local area we are able to offer you our help and advice for free to find the most suitable property to purchase in the most desirable location and that will let quickly. In turn we hope you use our services to let the property for you.
We know that home owners choose to become landlords for a variety of reasons - job relocation, changes in personal circumstances and investment are just a few.
We also appreciate that making the decision to rent out your property isn't always easy - especially if the property concerned is your current home, it can be a legal minefield.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and we are committed to maintaining professional standards.
We are member of Client Money Protect. You can rest assured that your money is protected and we are compliant with current legislations.
We are registered with the Deposit Protection Service. The original Government authorised custodial scheme protecting over 7.2 million deposit since 2007.
Get in touch
Call us on 01925 790555 or send us your details and we will contact you...