The current market is extremely busy and homes are selling at the fastest pace ever recorded, April recorded 9.3 million visits on Rightmove on one single day. More houses have sold within the space of a week than ever before, therefore being prepared to move quick on viewing and offering on a property is vital. Most agents wont let you view unless you are at least on the market or have an offer accepted, so if you are not on the market get in touch for a free valuation.
- Have a mortgage in principal in place as most agents will want to see this prior to booking a viewing.
- Have a budget set according to your affordability.
- Register with as many agents as possible to get up to date alerts on new properties getting listed.
- Check Rightmove and On The Market daily to see new listings.
- Check out social media sites such as Facebook as most agents will do a coming soon advert prior to having full details on the property.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and we are committed to maintaining professional standards.
Expert communication, Expert Service, Expert Marketing.
Get in touch
Call us on 01925 790555 or send us your details and we will contact you...